Saturday, August 20, 2011

Michael


Michael is trying to "break up" with me again. He says our relationship makes him feel angsty. I can imagine. He wants to be with me, and up until a few weeks ago I thought I was moving back out there. I think we were both thinking we would give it another go and see how things went, and then I got into grad school and decided to stay. He's a little mad about that. And rightfully so. The situation just changed so fast.

But I don't feel guilty. This is what I've always wanted, and now's my chance for it. I feel like I would really regret it if I missed this opportunity. And plus, I don't really care about getting married or having kids. If it happens, cool, if not, whatever. No biggie. I think that's what he really wanted to see happen.

But what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment