Monday, July 18, 2011

Fuck you, too


I take phone calls outside here so I can smoke, and so I can get away. I was outside talking to Diane and Jennifer and when I came back in everyone was so rude.

"I swear you spend half your time here outside on the phone."
"And look, now she's going back into her cave. The internet hasn't changed since you left!"

Don't they realize I don't want to hang out with them? There's so much fighting or bad tv watching. That's not my idea of family time. I don't want to sit three people to the couch and watch the Bachelorette. I don't approve of the show (she is an awful role model, if you could call her that) and I don't want to see it. And that's not bonding. Bonding is talking. Whatever. I need to get out of here. I don't know what they're going to do without me as a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment