Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Check still not here


I just had to borrow money. I hate that. But I was down to $.75 in my checking account, and 0 in my savings. So I borrowed $200 to get me through till whenever my money shows up. Still no unemployment or loan refund. I'm waiting on a hell of a lot of money... And none of it ever appears. I need at least $600 to pay my bills this month since my credit card payments are really high. Once I pay them off, I'll need $400 a month to make my bills. Maybe $500. I can do that working, I hope. I'm going to get paid on Mondays for one job, and Fridays for another, so I think it should all work out. Who the hell knows. I hate this.

I went from making enough money to go to Europe to not making enough money to send a postcard to Europe. Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment