Friday, November 12, 2010

What a trip


Had a great trip, which is why I wasn't on here at all. I got my gigantic tattoo done, and starting planning the next one with my artist. I ran the half marathon in pretty good time, and didn't manage to hurt myself or die, which is a miracle.

It was really nice to see everyone. I got to hang out with the girls two nights in a row, and just talk about everything. Michael and I spent a lot of time together (the marathon was a 6 hour drive away), and amazingly didn't get sick of each other. We travel pretty well together, anyway. We drank a lot of diet Coke (he's a fiend). I asked him if he wanted to drink, drink, and he said he really had no interest. I guess I was the instigator.

I miss them all already, but I'll be back there in the beginning of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment