Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Down in the dumps


Made it out of bed by 2 and out of the house to watch the elephants and circus parade into town with the 2 year-old nephew. It was a short parade, but he was really excited about it. Then off to therapy. "It sounds like general apathy," she said. "Let's call the doc. Maybe we can get you on some different meds." Yes. Perhaps it's time. I just feel - blah. I don't care about anything. Nothing is giving me pleasure. There's no reason to get up out of bed or get dressed. I just feel ick. And it's gorgeous outside; everything is blooming and the sun is out. And I don't care. I'd rather be asleep.

I called the doc on the way home and left a rambling message. "I think I feel worse. I can't get out of bed. Here's my number." I don't know if it made any sense or if she'll even know who's calling. I hope I don't have to go in again, cause it's $85 every time. I'm sick of spending all my money on face time with the doctor and nothing is coming from it. "You were such a bright spirit in October, so full of life," said Julie. And look what's happened? Now I've lost interest in everything. I'm only writing this blog post so you don't think I'm dead. I can't even be bothered to read the news and find interesting links for you. Jesus, I bore even me.

So let's hope the doc comes through with some med changes. Something that works. Apparently Celexa does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment