Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The return of the GRE


Sigh. Money, admissions, money, unemployment. What else can go wrong today? Don't ask, or something will.

Today I tried to call my grandmother to ask for money, but she fell this morning and I just was worried about her and didn't want to ask.

And then I had a hold on my financial aid at school and it took all day to figure out why, but I've got to retake the GRE cause I was so bad at it. So why did they let me register? Oh yeah, money.

Unemployment hasn't paid me in a month and I called to complain and they blamed it on me for not calling them earlier. Now, they're trying to keep my back pay. They owe me two months of money. I really could use that....

But the good news is I got a part time job. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment