Saturday, August 6, 2011

Whatever Lola wants


Adam is so like my dad - doesn't take risks, moves slowly and methodically, is almost stuck in his ways. It's kinda frightening. I love Adam, I do, and I told him so. I told him I want to be with him, and he didn't really reply. He just sort of suggested I think about it.

Well, I'm thinking. I'm a big risk taker. Do I want someone who won't jump when there's an opportunity? Do I want someone who is afraid of life? I mean, that's my interpretation of it. Nothing fun ever happens that way. You just buy your house and have your kids and lament the fact that you can't go on vacation. That sounds horribly boring to me. I don't know.

Maybe I'll never get married. Maybe I should become a nun. They'd pay for college and send me all over the world to teach. I wouldn't have to worry about bills, and I would have fun roommates. Nuns are so cool. I've always liked and respected them. It would suck not to have sex ever again, but at this point it's not like it matters.

Just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment