Thursday, August 4, 2011

A pretty picture



Just thought I'd put something nice up. Today was much better than the rest of the week. Things seem to have sorted themselves out nicely. I think I'm going to go see my grandma this weekend, as she's only 2 hours away from where I am. It would be the nice thing to do.

Man, I've got to stop taking care of others. Diane was saying she thinks I've spent my life caring for others, to my detriment. I don't know myself of my path. But I do, now. I'm going back to school for something I love to do something I've always seen myself doing. And no one likes it. I called Diane's mom, who has a PhD, and we talked about the haters. "It sounds like you know you should do this. Don't let them discourage you." I think she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment