Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Depression, depression, go away


Well, I made it to season 4 of my show. There are 2 more seasons left, one of which I don't have, and one I only have half of. Sad. I suppose by Friday I'll have to find something else to do with my days.

I was talking to the therapist, and we were talking about what great shape I've been in the past couple months: getting up at 8:30, getting dressed, job hunting, going to interviews, eating normal meals. And then suddenly I ran out of drugs, and I've been down in this hole ever since. I can't seem to sleep at all, or else I sleep the entire day and night. I'm not hungry, or I can't stop eating, and not even because I'm hungry. I feel sick. My head has been killing me for days. I just feel drained of all energy. I can't seem to get the go feeling. The only reason I got dressed today was to help out at the store downstairs.

I was wrong about my meds being here. It turned out that was another package (for dad). I did find a secret stash of meds in the cabinet, so I'm back on all of them for the time being. I'm hoping that my drugs will get here really soon, or I'll be back off of everything, and I'm positive I'll just slip into some sort of awful depression. I don't want to go there. I'm just not in the mood to be miserable. I have too much to do! Right? I need to job hunt? I have to work in the store?

It just seems like there's no reason to get dressed; no reason to get out of bed in the morning. Why not just stay in bed until you have to get up. And I don't have to get up anytime. This is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment