Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More from the front


Alright, so I'm starting to get a little depressed. I feel like I'm a burden already. My mom doesn't live in a dog building, so she's got to give him back to me. That means getting used to a lot of new people and places again, and going through more stress. He's already a mess. I need to get him on Prozac. I also feel like I'm a burden on my dad. I take up room in the fridge, I know his water and electricity bills will go up, I don't know. I just wish I had a place of my own.

My stupid bridesmaids dress just arrived, which Adam find "tragically funny." Me too. It's pretty silly.

I need to get out for another run. It's been rainy and cold, so I've made excuses, but it seems like I should go out every day at 5 when Glen Beck is on. He's starting to convince me of things, and that's really frightening. Plus listening to my dad fight about politics is annoying as hell. Luckily, I spend all day watching Law & Order, so I've got that to fall back on during the day.

Time for my womens meeting. Let's see if I can find a sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment