Thursday, October 7, 2010

What to worry about next


My interview this morning went pretty well. I caught myself saying, "Um" a couple of times, but I think it went over fine. She said she thinks I would be an asset, and that they'll call me about an in person interview.

I think if they offer it, I'll take it. I'd rather be employed - if even only part-time - than sit around on my ass and not do anything for the next possibly 27 weeks or more.

But then again, what if a full-time job comes along? Am I just going to quit something after a couple of months? That seems wrong to me. Maybe I can get a second part-time gig.

And I think maybe I'll stay here with my dad while I do part-time. It wouldn't make sense to work just to pay the rent and have nothing left over afterwards. It would be about half of what I made last year, so it's not a whole lot of money.

So many decisions based on nothing. I haven't even had a second interview, for crying out loud. I need to be easier on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment