Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A sponsor?


Went to a beginners womens meeting tonight. We talked about powerlessness. I feel completely powerless right now. I'm powerless over my job hunt. I'm powerless over the fact that I have to live with my dad. I'm powerless over the fact that I don't have my car and am kind of stuck here. I'm completely powerless.

My life is in chaos right now. It just seems like everything is a mess. But, I have so much to be thankful for. I need to keep remembering that, and give the rest of it up to God to deal with.

I think I found a temporary sponsor, though. She seems nice, but she says I live too far from her to be a full-time sponsor. It's not horribly far, but it is in the next town over and at the far end of that town. But she can help me in the meantime. I'm going to a meeting at the Serenity Club tomorrow with her that is a 12 step meeting. It should be interesting, in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment