Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bullseyes are hard to get


I need a map and a dart. What I've been doing is just applying to everything in three cities north of here, but I think I should maybe move up there. If I live with others, my unemployment will cover housing. I really should just sell my car, but I'm not ready for that, yet. I'll have to think about it more. I mean, it took me 3 months to find that car just the color and specs I wanted it, and I've already thrown so much money at it. And I love driving. Anne, you can always buy a new car. And it's time to get rid of my couch, too. I love it, everyone else hates it, and with roommates I won't be able to keep it anyway.

I'm almost done with my taxes, and my return should be huge because of the unemployment. Hooray! Finally, some good news about unemployment. I can use that to rent a truck and put a deposit down someplace. I just have to pick the city and stick with it, even if it takes a while to find the right job. Am I ready for that, or do I want to stay in the cheap, comfort of home.

I have to get out of here. It's driving me crazy living at home. I would much rather take some awful part-time gig and live on my own than continue to live at home. It's crowded with stuff, none of it's mine, I'm sleeping on a twin bed, and I feel like I'm under a microscope (even though I know I'm not). Ugh! This period in my life has become uncomfortable. I suppose I should stay, if only because I have a great doctor who will give me free medication. I still haven't sent back the meds that came in the mail (did I tell you they came? Finally.), and I might just pull the Abilify out of there and then send the rest back.

So much to decide. I need a dart. Or Rochambeau.

No comments:

Post a Comment