Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little nap will do ya


I feel so stuck right now. I don't know what to do with myself. I have all that stuff in storage that needs to be gone through and sold. I have all sorts of stuff here that needs to be categorized in boxes and then moved to storage. I have job opportunities and I want to house hunt, but I don't even know where to look or in what price range.

As usual, I'm getting ahead of myself. It's all so overwhelming. So what do I want to do? I want to take a nap. I have this overwhelming urge to sleep right now. I just can't handle all the chaos that's going on around me. It's too much to think about, so I want to sleep.

Maybe just a little nap....

1 comment:

  1. Little naps can be great and rejuvenating, but if we use them consistently to avoid/cope, that can get a little more "dangerous". Besides, everything on the list is still there when you wake up, you're just further behind!
    Why don't you make a list with really small tasks on it, and cross each one off as you do it. that way you'll see what you're accomplishing. when it's such a big task, like "go through all boxes in storage", that's huge. so break it down a little, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete