Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bleh


It's been a tough, emotional kind of day. I didn't realize it until I sat here and tried to go to sleep, but my brain is all a twitter. Turning 31 while living at home is going to be really hard. I can't stand it already, and it's not even my birth month, for crying out loud.

We're moving all the stuff in the apartment to make room for new floors, and I had to pack up a stack of books in my room today. "Dad, these are yours." "No, they're all books that I thought you would want. They all mention your grandfather." Grandpa. I miss him a lot. He was my rock, my hero, the only adult in my life. I could rely on him for anything. I could have asked him for help right now. I wouldn't have, but I could have. He was solid. It's been 3 years. I can't believe it.

I feel so... bleh. I don't even have the energy to type it out. I can't even verbalize. It's just... bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment