Monday, October 18, 2010

Just something random again


My dad is listening to Rush Limbaugh, who is actually kind of funny, but Lord, I need my own apartment.

I just applied to three more jobs, and I have another interview towards the end of the month. I'm hoping that at least one of these leads to an interview. That's all I need now: interviews. I interview really well, so I hope that once I get in there they'll want me to work there. I know, I'm not being picky enough, but I just need a job. I don't want to be unemployed. I already hate that there's a gap in my resume, since there was one two years ago already. I have an excuse I use for that, but I don't want it to look like a pattern.

I need to do some reading, too. I haven't been able to read the last few nights since these crazy AA kids have been dragging me all over town. They're coming to get me tonight, too. I think I'm going to have to tell my sponsor that I need a little more time to myself than they're giving me. I figure once we go through her meeting schedule, I can say which ones I don't like and which I'll keep going to. I like the ones that are closer to me, not in the nearby state, which isn't far, but I wouldn't normally do that on a Monday night. I like to stay near home.

No comments:

Post a Comment