Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random thoughts


Job hunting really is a full-time job, but I'm trying to make it part time by watching tv while applying. Tv is fascinating. I haven't had a tv in 5 years, and only ever watched when I flew home or on Thursday nights. I am both loving and hating tv. Modern Family is pretty damn funny, and there's a new Law & Order LA on now with some pretty hot characters.

Luckily, there are a ton of jobs out here. I've probably applied to 15 jobs in the past three days! So my time watching tv hasn't been wasted.

On the other stressor front, I still haven't seen hide nor hair of that stupid bridesmaids dress and the wedding is on Sunday. I have been having so many issues with the damn dress people, that I'm sick of this wedding already. I don't even want to go, and I wish I were taking another sober alcoholic with me. It's going to be hard to be around all those drunken fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment