Friday, October 1, 2010

All of it


My bridesmaids dress never arrived. After all this crap, and all these payments, it never arrived. I leave for the wedding tomorrow, with no dress. Now, I'm just going to do a reading. I'm so frustrated. But they're refunding all of my money, thank God.

I'm stressed out. There's just so much stuff happening. There's a group that might want to hire me, but it's a part-time contract affair, and I'm not sure if it will disqualify me for my unemployment. I have to be careful how much money I'm bringing in. I need to call them and see if it would work. I would love to be working, and it's a good organization. We shall see.

My dog had to go to the vet this morning, too. He was dehydrated and stressed, probably because he's been without me and is really anxious. Things in his life have changed a lot as well. That was another $160 bucks down the drain, and then he's got to go back on Monday for stuff like his rabies shots and more. Sigh.

I hate all of this stress. The nice thing is, I don't want to drink. I did have a ton of cookies today. I hate all this money draining out of my bank account, too. It's not like there's any coming in, yet, and all of it's going out.

Hopefully all of this will end soon and I'll get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment