Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm so bored


I hate this. I'm in one of those moods where I'm not depressed, per se, but I'm just... eh. Here. I can't think of anything to do and so I'm just sitting here reading Twitter and the news channels, which are all about the disasters happening in Japan. It's starting to depress me to read about it, so I'm trying to find other news, and there's nothing.

I need a job. I need something to do during the day. I could go pick up some pictures I had framed, but I'm saving that for Thursday when I have all day to do nothing. Today I have therapy for the first time in 2 weeks. I accidentally forgot one week, and the next she was on vacation.

So what has happened in the last two weeks? Well, she'll be happy that I went out on a date and to a party. She likes when I get out of the house. I like when I get out of the house, too, but it just never seems to happen. I suppose I have been doing a lot on the weekends when other people are available. It's just times like these: 3pm on a Tuesday, when everyone else is working. What do you do with yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment