Thursday, March 17, 2011

Depression smells like feet


Well, I finally went to sleep and then got up at 9. So that's 5 hours of sleep. At least it's something. I made it out of the house today to do some errands - I really needed face cream. I hate when my face is dry and tight. I can't stand it. It feels all greasy right now since I haven't had a shower. I also need to eat something. I've had a banana, a Fiber One bar, and some coffee. But I'm just not in the mood to eat. Of course, I have a headache. From lack of sleep, food, or whatever, but I do.

It's only 2pm and I've run out of things to do with myself. I did my errands, I checked my email. Maybe I can go to bed. I sleep better during the day, anyway. I should really go back out and see my mom and my dog. I miss the dog. He was always so comforting when I was depressed. That little dog can cheer anyone up. He's so loving and sweet.

Maybe I should get roommates when I move out. I'll just get rid of my couch, which is fine. I love the couch, but it is uncomfortable. I don't know if I should live alone. I like living alone, but it's probably bad for me. Easier to just sequester myself in the house and not leave for days.

Now I'm just rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment