Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nope, still up


I can't believe I'm still awake, but I am. I have horrible indigestion (not that I've eaten that much today) and lying down is uncomfortable. But I just want to do it anyway. I want to sleep. I want to dream. But I can't. So I'm sitting here desperately searching the internet for something to do. I might just end up playing Angry Birds, again.

I hate insomnia.

And of course, there's all sorts of things I could be doing with my time. I have some thank you notes to write. I could be doing a little work on ... I don't know, something. I could be cleaning my room. But I'm just going to sit here and watch the Twitter feed and see what people in other countries are doing. They are awake because it's normal to be awake right now in their time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment