Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Insomnia is cute



Just a little something cute from me to you.

So we were talking about staying up late in order to be alone, right? Well, it's 3:30am and I'm listening to Tom Petty, surfing the internet, and talking to my dad. Dad, you say? Yep. He's up, too. He's an insomniac, and it's really bad today. He's on the phone with the airlines (he's going somewhere for a week) because one of his flights was canceled. I think he just got through to someone. He came in a minute ago and said he'd been on hold for 18 minutes. When I left the living room last he was drinking chamomile tea and trying to rest. Wonder what happened to trying to go to bed.

And yeah, it's 3:30am and I'm still here, too. I'm wandering around the internet not getting anything done, but getting stuff done all the same. I did find the awesome picture above, which has to count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment