Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is this?


It's a miracle! I got up before 2, and I made a meeting already today. I've also had an inexorbinant amount of coffee. Like 2 espressos and a regular coffee. My head is a buzzin.

Today is Adam's birthday. I'm sitting here typing while he's taking a shower. He came to get me last night and I spent the night curled up with him again. It's always a nice feeling to wake up curled in his arms listening to him snore. Well, the snoring isn't nice, but it is funny. I'm probably the only person who finds snoring amusing, but I do.

We talked a little last night about how he's working on building intimate relationships on different levels than he's used to, and how our relationship is something he likes working on. But he keeps referencing "whatever this is between us." And that's what I want to know. What the hell is it? Where do I stand? I know two things: he's the most intimate relationship I've ever had, and I'm glad we're still able to grow together. I like just hanging out with him. Do I want more? You know, I do. It's strange; no matter how odd he is or confusing to me, it's the little things that make me remember I love him. I just wish I knew where I stood.

All things shall come in their own time, I suppose. I need to develop that patience. I know he's working on the AA timeline first, so even should he figure out what "this thing between us" is, I know I won't hear about it till May. So damn frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment