Friday, August 13, 2010

Another ramble


I have absolutely nothing interesting to say today, so I'm just going to ramble.

I got my hair done last night, and went from bleach blonde to dark brown. I find it very amusing the shock that everyone at work elicits, and then the, "you're so funny! You're always changing!" I love change. I think change is a healthy part of life. One should take the chances one is given by the universe, and run with them. What fun is life if you keep going the same boring direction all the time?

I had another interview with a great company yesterday, and have a follow-up on Monday. My dad was so excited. "We can go to concerts together, again!" I used to love going to shows with him. He had season tickets to an outdoor pavilion, and we saw shows like The Who, Heart, and Evita (not with Madonna, the original). I look forward to being able to do that again.

I think Adam is a little hesitant about me coming home. He doesn't want to talk about it, and just asks if I've told my sponsor. I told her, and she is excited for me. "Not changing things is a suggestion. A good one, but if you are meant to do something, it will happen." I'm hoping it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment