Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh lordy


My friend is going to kill me. I ordered the wrong size bridesmaid dress, and now they don't know if they can fix it before the wedding! It's way too small - it doesn't fit over my ample bosom. I have to drive 2 hours away to see if there's anything they can do.

And this is the time when I drink. I get super stressed over things like this, and all I want to do is pick up a bottle and chug it. I just want some wine to calm things down. Instead, I just finished a can of corn and had two cigarettes. Not the best things I could do for myself, but at least I didn't drink and I got some vegetables. I'm trying to deal with the stress in better ways, if not healthier. But I'm cooking a pizza and waiting for them to call back and see if they can order more fabric to expand the dress. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment