Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig


So I decided to go home for the last week in August, and hopefully I'll have some interviews while I'm there. I have one, at least, and maybe by then some other folks will have gotten back to me.

I can't wait to be home. I get to see my dad's awesome finger surgery stitches, and hang out with him on the couch. It will also be nice to experience heat! It's been freaking cold here all summer, and I'm sick of it. Yesterday it was 58 all day. In August! Boo.

I miss home. I know I've said this a bunch this week, but I do. I know just where I'd live, and where I want to work. I know a lot of folks already, and am pretty sure I can make new friends in and out of the program. It's easier when you already know people. And I can see good friends more than for an hour around Christmas.

So keep your fingers crossed for another interview for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment