Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Check in time


This is post number 22 since Sunday. Is that a little insane? I see most bloggers posting once a day, or once a week. I'm more like 5 or 6 a day. I just see all these interesting studies and articles that I want to share!

So I need to examine myself: am I manic? Or it could be the caffeine.

Am I manic: I'm spending a lot of money, but it's going towards planned stuff like hair dye and a tattoo. I'm dying my hair, which is usually a sign of restlessness. All these blog posts. I'm a little ADD. I have a bit of anxiety, but it's not getting to psychosis levels. When it gets that bad I always think my dog is going to bite my face off and I get scared of him. That's when I know.

Am I ignoring my responsibilities? Kind of. I'm running away home this week, but I finished everything I needed to do before I left. Am I dressing provocatively? Nope. Am I out having sex or drinking? Nope. Am I smoking too much? Yep.

So there are a couple of signs there. Perhaps I'm in a little hypomanic stage. It feels nice though, since I'm not depressed anymore. I'll see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment