Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shop till you drop


Ok, so I need to stop internet shopping. I'm sitting here in my nice cool apartment staying away from the heat outside and waiting to leave for the airport. I have nothing to do, which is so not true, but I'm not doing any of it. I have a stack of books and magazines that have piled up over the last month that I haven't had the patience to start. I could vacuum my house, which is in dire need. I could clean my bedroom and hang up the clothes that are on the floor. I could, I could, I could.

And instead, I'm sitting here browsing my favorite shopping websites and putting stuff in my cart. I don't have the money to buy anything, and I'm not going to, but I love just shopping online. I love thinking about having these things. I usually buy them, too. I looked at my closet and realized I either need less clothes, or more hangers. One of these things has got to give.

So I'm writing instead. I'm rambling to get away from the other screen which has such pretty dresses....

No comments:

Post a Comment