Friday, August 27, 2010

Great news


I met with the place I interviewed on the phone with today, and they said I'm the top candidate! HR is going to recommend me for the position. That means I could be home in as little as 4 weeks.

Home is wonderful. I've had a really great time, and I got my 90 day chip at a fascinating meeting. I honestly couldn't tell you what the speaker talked about. There were also a lot of people minus some teeth, but Adam says there are much better meetings.

It's also been wonderful to spend time with Adam. I've seen him three times so far, and each time has been a great experience. We went to a meeting and had a lovely dinner. I miss him a lot and it will be great to be around him more often.

So that's all the news that's fit to print. I'll blog more in a minute.....

No comments:

Post a Comment