Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm rambling again!


If you've ever gotten a tattoo, you know: they itch. Once they've started to heal, you cover them with lotion to keep them soft, and try to relieve the itch. And you can't scratch them, or you'll mess up the healing process.

I just got a tattoo from shoulder blade to shoulder blade and down the middle of my back. The entire thing itches. I'm sitting here gritting and trying not to scratch, and when I can't take it anymore, I just pat. Pat, pat, pat. My bra is even itching it. Everything itches.

Yes, tattoos hurt. I have 7, and they all hurt in different ways. The worst is when it's right on the bone. I would have to say that the base of the spine may be the worst, followed by right under the shoulder blade, and then the armpit. I don't know why the armpit. Maybe because the skin is so soft and thin there.

So I'm about to get on a plane, and be dehydrated, and itchy. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment