Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mom


Ok, I am mad at my mom.

"I couldn't stand the pain and emotional distress of a reunion like that again so please understand when I turn down any future invitations. You mean well, I know, but you inflict pain where you do not mean to and I can't allow myself to be hurt again.

I love you very much. I want with all my heart for you to be happy. I wish I could make you happy. Some things we must do on our own and finding happiness is one of those things."

Seriously? She's accusing me of wanting the family to be together again. I'm not a child. I know that's not going to happen. I just hate that she has to do something like that. It makes me not trust her anymore. She's just so freaking crazy. But I get it. It's hard for her. It's trying to be with a family you abandoned.

Damnit. I have a new resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment