Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Don't force me out of bed


My dad keeps calling me today. He's over at my cousin's house painting with all my cousins and aunt, and he keeps calling. My grandma is downstairs in my cousin's apartment that they're moving out of. "Why don't you take grandma to Costco." "Grandma is making cupcakes, why don't you go help her." I know he knows.

My dad isn't great at reading people, but he's developed a way to know when I'm depressed. I suppose if I think about it, while living with me it's pretty obvious. I stayed in bed today till 4 just converting files and listening to music. Just me and the laptop in bed, wasting the day. I finally got up and put on some normal people clothes and ate some breakfast/lunch/almost dinner.

So I think he knows that I'm depressed. I can't seem to function today. It's getting worse every day. I know I need to run, or just leave the house and do something, but I don't have the energy. I'm out of diet Coke and almost out of coffee, and I don't care enough to go to the store. Now that's depression. When I don't have caffeine and I don't care? I have a problem.

I really hope my meds come today.

No comments:

Post a Comment