Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A 24 hour world


I wonder if the gym is open? It might be best to do something like that right now, now that I can't sleep. I was lying down for about two hours just dreaming and listening to music, but once the playlist ended I just couldn't seem to stay down. And now I'm up, wandering the internet. I gave up and grabbed a diet Coke, too. Apparently there were some stashed under my dad's diet Pepsi's. I thought we were out.

I have another interview tomorrow. It's a second interview with a place that I like, and where the people seem really chill. I think it would be a nice place to work, it's close to here, next to a metro stop, and there's supposed to be a noon meeting around the neighborhood somewhere. What more could you ask for, right? I don't know the pay scale, but I assume it's ok since it's a big organization. They are usually better about that sort of thing. My first interview with them was 2 weeks ago, so at least they're moving relatively quickly.

I called and canceled my meds order. I'm just going to send them back when they get here. I hate that I have so much to do but it's 2:30am and no one else is up to take phone calls or cut my hair. If only the world worked for insomniacs and day sleepers. I don't know what people who work at night and have to sleep all day do. Adam used to have a schedule like that, but he had weekdays off, so that's a little better. Everyone is open on weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment