Saturday, January 22, 2011

Speaking of patience....


I'm trying out an online meeting. It's on stepchat.com, just in case you want to try it out. I think it's a great idea for people who are stuck in the house or at work and need a meeting. I was wondering what in the world it was going to be like....

So far it's SLOW. She's reading How It Works and typing three sentences at a time. Slowly. The steps alone are taking forever. And it doesn't help that I've got the internet here as an added distraction. What I really need to do is get up off my butt and drive to a meeting, but it's 18 degrees outside and I'm feeling especially unwilling to go outside today. Since it's only noon, I know I need to make a plan to leave the house at some point. So, I think I'll hit a regular meeting sometime this afternoon.

There are a lot of people in the chat room; 20 maybe. More than I thought. It's conducted a lot like an AA meeting, where people raise their hands to talk (by typing !! first). So let's pay attention....

No comments:

Post a Comment