Friday, January 21, 2011

Decisions, decisions


It's the little things that trip me up. Move back home? Sure. Buy a car? No biggie. But walk or metro? Tough choice. Dress up or dress down? Lord only knows.

I'm going out tonight (that's right, I'm getting out of the house) and meeting new people and I don't know whether to look nice or not. I mean, I am trying to make new friends, but it's not a dress up situation, right? I suppose I shouldn't look like I'm schlepping it. And it's only about 2 miles walk to get there, but it's like 20 degrees out and if I'm going to dress up, I'm going to wear heels. See my conundrum? I suppose it's really one or the other: dress up and metro or dress down and walk. That's better. Now I can just look for inspiration in the closet.

The Red Bull has worn off and so I'm just agitated, not amped. I'm attempting to feed it with diet Coke but I just ran out, so on the way home tonight let's hope the store is open or we're in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment