Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The list keeps expanding


I keep returning to the refrigerator just thinking that I should be eating something. Instead, each time I open it I grab another square of chocolate and make myself another cup of coffee. I'm being very nutritious today. I've had that, a bowl of cereal, and some yogurt. Granted, there are no fruits or vegetables in the house. I suppose that's on the list of things to do this week: go to the grocery store and buy supplies. Maybe I'll even think of a recipe and get some ingredients.

I need to do a lot this week. I have to go to storage and bring all the books from here, as well as find my equipment for hockey. I signed up for a meetup to play on Fridays, and I have no idea where it could be in there. I know it's there somewhere.... I also have to call the doc, and apparently, get a haircut. My dad came home tonight from his trip and almost the first thing he said was you need a haircut. Thanks dad. So that goes on the list.

There's a lot of self-care that needs to go on that list. I haven't had my eyebrows done in a month, and that's usually something I don't let go too long. I like to have nicely sculpted eyebrows. It just makes me feel better. So haircut and eyebrows this week are essential. Maybe I'll even stay and get my toes done. A little self-love.

No comments:

Post a Comment