Monday, January 17, 2011

Jet plane is a taxi-ing


I am so incredibly full. Andrea and her boyfriend leave tomorrow after a week of eating their way through the city. Man, I haven't been to that many restaurants in months, and never to any of the ones we went to. I tried to pick places that I'd never heard of, and they liked all of them. My Irishman even liked the Irish pub, which is a miracle, cause he's picky to begin with.

It was really great to have them here. They're some of my closest friends, and just being in their presence gave me a huge boost. My mood is elevated considerably from where it was last week, and definitely the week before. I wish they could just move here and we could continue to hang out.

I miss my girls a lot. It's hard to have two really close girl friends who you see almost every day, and always on Thursdays, and then don't see for months at a time. It's going to be even harder when Jennifer moves to the south next month because it will be hard to get all three of us together in one place. But hell, that's what phones are for, right?

Jesus, all I can think of is burping. I just want to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment