Friday, September 10, 2010

Are you living the life you want to live?


Life is short. Are you living the life you want to live, or are you waiting for something?

So far this year has been the best of my life. I've taken action and not waited for things to happen to me. I've been to Europe, changed my hair, gotten sober, and now I'm working on the dream of moving home. It really has been the best year ever, and I'm content with all that's happened. And it's happened because I found a goal and worked towards it, instead of waiting around for something interesting to come along, or sat around worrying about things. I've been where my feet are.

Sometimes people worry too much about the little things, or even the big things, and it prevents them from living life to the fullest. You can never wait till everything is perfect, or even right, because nothing will ever be perfect. You just have to decide what you want and take a leap of faith. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. And if not, there's always a lesson there.

No comments:

Post a Comment