Friday, September 10, 2010

Step four in baby steps


In step four "We are trying to free ourselves of living in old, useless patterns. We take the Fourth Step to gain the necessary strength and insight which enables us to grow."

I'm still on step four, making my inventory. I've got about 8 pages or more of crap that bugs me, and most of it is about myself. Things I've done that I regret or wonder why I did it. Things that stick in my mind. I'm also only on column 2, writing down what I resent.

I wish my sponsor was more responsive. I want to do the third and fourth columns eventually, and she's just not around to do them with me. I don't want to go this process alone, which is why you get a sponsor in the first place, right? I also don't want to start all over with someone new, yet. I want to at least finish my fourth step the first time before I start all over again. I'm going to call her this week and see if she can meet. She's moving this weekend, so I know that's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment