Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Come with me


I can't sleep. It's 4am and I'm just lying here, thinking about Adam. Damn him. He was talking about maybe going back into the service (he got out about 6 years ago) to become a doctor. I think he would be wonderful at it, and it would be a great career decision for him. But I would miss him. I don't know where they train doctors, but I'm sure it's like Germany or something. And then he'd owe another 8 years after training to the service. And I'm sure he'd end up in Afghanistan or North Korea (cause I'm sure they'll be a war there by then).

And I would miss him. I would want him to be safe, too, and I would worry about him all the time. I was just lying here thinking: what would he do with all his stuff? Well, maybe if I got a 2 bedroom (assuming I get the small town job, cause then I could afford it), and gave him a bedroom to put all his stuff in. I would start his car once a week to make sure it stayed ok, and keep his clothes and the dressers that I'm sure he'll never get rid of (though I hate them).

It's hard to be in love with someone and have them return it, but not take the reins and just be with you. He makes me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment