Monday, December 13, 2010

In the City, ahhh ahhhh


Just had a great interview with the job in the City. It seems like a great position, building a team from the ground up. I like coming in to new departments and being able to start something that is mine. It also seems like a great organization. I also like that she didn't balk when I gave her my salary requirements.

They're looking to fill the position immediately - like by the end of the year, but I've heard that before. If they call me in for an interview, I would be able to get up there and look for apartments as well. Most of them call for a credit check, so maybe I should get that done now. I hope my credit is still good. I've been delinquent on some credit card payments lately, and I hope it hasn't bummed me down too much.

It's tough when you're moving and you aren't sure about the job yet. It would be tough to try to find a place and not know anything for sure. I don't want to go unless I'm positive that's the place I'm going to work. I need to take out some money, too, if I'm going to pay first and last months rent. Jesus, this process is just getting expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment