Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

It's a week till Christmas. I love when you come around, all jolly and pulled by reindeer. I love that you have elves working for you to build toys for all the good little girls and boys. I believe in you, Santa. You could be my higher power.

I just have one favor to ask of you: I need a job. I want a job. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a job. A nice job, you see, someplace I can grow and love to be. A place where I can be jolly and content, just like your elves. Someplace kind and loving.

Dear Santa, I would like to hear from someone in the end of December or the beginning of January. I don't mind moving in the snow or going to the northeast in the winter. I know I can keep warm; that's why God invented heaters. I would really appreciate your prompt response to my inquiry. See, I can't stay here much longer. I'm bored and feeling a little claustrophobic. I'm having trouble thinking about Adam and how he wouldn't follow me somewhere. I'm having trouble relying on my family, and being too poor to buy them Christmas presents.

So, dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment