Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lessons learned in therapy


And that's another thing: I'm ok with me. Julie keeps saying, "You're the most well-adjusted person I know. What are you doing in therapy?" I honestly don't know. I think I'm just lonely and don't trust people.

Ohh, there's a biggie. I don't trust people. I don't want to let anyone in to know the real stuff going on inside. If I read the blog I'd probably realize it's not as bad as my brain makes it out to be, but I always worry people are going to judge me. I don't care if a therapist judges me. Her job is to just listen and comment, and she does it. Although Julie is a little obsessed with making good changes in my life. She's big into getting me some friends. I feel bad for her. I'm an isolating person.... I'm just bad at getting out there. I'd rather be at home.

But, I'm also an extrovert. I go out all the time, apparently. I just looked over my calender and last month I did a lot of stuff, or planned on it and couldn't find dates. Whatever. See? People suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment