Monday, November 22, 2010

I want to go to bed


Wow, that's pathetic. I don't know what to do with my time. I was filling at least an hour or more a day smoking or sneaking out to smoke. Now I have nothing to do in that time period. I've already taken a shower, checked the mail, taken the dog out, etc. I haven't hit a meeting, but I don't think I'm going to tonight. I think I'm going to sleep. I'm still out of whack. I went to bed at 1 and got up at 7, which is not enough sleep for me.

It's only 6pm.

Maybe I really should go to a meeting. I feel like I would bum a cigarette from someone if I went. I'm just not strong enough to stop myself, yet. I still am a smoker, until I get over this craving period. Or like alcoholism, are you always a smoker? I think you can be an ex-smoker just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment