Sunday, November 21, 2010

Insomnia and shopping mix well


Apparently the insomnia is back. I suppose that's what I get for sleeping all day. I thought it was just depression that was keeping me in bed. I suppose it is depression and boredom. I sleep when I'm bored. For some reason, now, I can't sleep. I'm getting tired, I think, but I can't turn off my brain. All I can think about is being unemployed and how much that just sucks. I think even Michael went to sleep, cause he's not answering emails anymore.

I just online shopped again. I got 4 things for 30% off, and two of them were on sale. I like a good sale. I got more sweater dresses. I love those. They cover the tattoos (if I had a job that would matter), they're warm and cozy, and they're cute. I like looking cute. I dress up just to dress up, nowadays. I can't seem to shake the need to look good, which is a good thing, I think. I don't like just running around in a t-shirt and jeans, though I have some cute t-shirts.

It's finally getting cold here. I like the cold, and some say it's going to be a blizzard again here this year. I kind of hope it does. I missed snow. I like the fresh crunch of the snow under my boots. I don't really have good shoes for snow (I have a pair of snow boots, yes) because I've been wearing heels a lot more lately, but screw it. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment