Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pheromones and smoke


I've had two people tell me in the past two days (since I quit smoking) that I smell different. And it's not just the absence of smoke, it's different. Which is funny, because they were both men, and women actually have a better sense of smell than men.

But men can smell pheromones better.
I think it's because I'm ovulating (you wanted to know that, come on), and my pheromones are probably going crazy right now, and they're not covered by smoke.

So already there's a benefit to not smoking: I smell better, and I smell attractive. I like that. I wonder if I'll be soon able to smell better as well, and be able to smell things I've never smelled before. Maybe I'll be able to smell pheromones without even knowing it. The two guys seem to have really acute senses of smell to be able to identify something like that; to pick it out from other smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment