Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boot season


I'm slowly convincing myself I need new boots. No, not just any boot: I have lots of boots. Tall boots, booties, ankle boots, mid-calf boots, brown boots, grey boots, red boots... but I don't have a good pair of tall black boots. I mean, I have two pair, yes, but one is high HIGH heel and really uncomfortable, and one is really comfy but let's water in when it rains. I need something I can wear in the snow on my way to work, but keep on at work because they're cute.

So here's my dilemma: One pair of boots are cute, expensive, and I don't know how the heel is on snow. The other are cheap, still cute, and with rubber soles. But the more expensive ones are, of course, cuter.



See? The others aren't as cute:



What to do, what to do. How about not spend ANY money? It's just not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment