Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A little more like home


My mom is bringing my plants over today. It was supposed to frost last night (it's damn cold here!), and so I asked her to take them in from outside. I have more room in here than she does, so they're coming over.

Having my plants will make it feel a little more like I'm home. I love tending to living things, and not having my dog is a little sad. It will be nice to have something that reminds me of having my own apartment.

I had another interview this morning, with a place that I would like to work for. The interviewers seemed nice, and perfectionists, which will inspire me to do my best and not slack off, which I have a tendency to do when I'm bored. It is a position almost identical to what I did before, but should be busier because they have a more expanded mission. There's a little admin work, but it's just the basics like filing, which is fine by me. Easy enough. It's closer to here, too, but I would eventually move into the city to be closer. In the meantime, it will work.

I think I would stay here until January to save a little money. I really want my own place, but saving money is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment