Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's so long in between


You know, it's just silly to start smoking again every morning. I usually stop smoking at 8pm every night, because it's the last excuse I can think of. And then I get up at noon sometimes. If I do that, that's almost all the way to 24 hours without a cigarette. It doesn't make sense for me to then break that fast by smoking once I get the first chance.

It's 6 now, and I haven't had a cigarette since 1pm. If I don't make any excuses tonight, my next chance will be at 8am tomorrow on the way to another interview.

I just bought more cigarettes, though. Maybe I'll stop and just hold on to the pack in case I think about cutting again. I haven't thought about it when I've been sitting here not smoking.

Jesus, now I really want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment