Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can you interview for sleep?


I have an interview tomorrow, but I feel insomnia coming on. I did take a 2 hour nap today after my other interview, but I really should get some sleep.

I applied for 3 new jobs today, and an hour later I got a response from one of them asking me to have an interview on Friday. I'll be across the country, but I'll be in the car driving to the site of the marathon, so it might just be perfect timing. It's a really great organization, and a perfect position for me, but they have the reputation of a place that chews people up and spits them out. I hope it's not that way anymore. It would be nice to work there. I know they have really great benefits, and the position is just what I want to be doing.

So it's time to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment